Fond Farewell Sneak Peak!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

I am so excited to see many of my stampin' friends tomorrow and Saturday for my annual Fond Farewell Stamp Camp!  We're gonna have fun saying goodbye to the 2013-2015 in colors, making a service project and everyone is going to leave with a retired item from my basket of door prizes!  WOO HOO!  

The service project for our community is a feel good and a great way to share our talents!   I've got two different needs right now:  Orting Food Bank Kids Bags kids birthday cards and Sumner Senior Center needs Thinking of You and Sympathy Cards...so we're going to make some cards at each session to donate to those great community centers.

Want a little sneaky peak???  Here you go....we'll be making two fun fold cards this is one of them:

 Here is how it opens up:

I got this inspiration from a card swap on my recent Stampin' Up! Hawaii Trip!  The inspiration came from Kay Schwab.  See some of you soon, locals enjoy our nice sunny day,

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin