Flower Patch and Dijion Delight

Sunday, June 28, 2015

I just want to thank everyone that attended Stamper's Lunch or Dinner last Friday!  This was a 1st event for me and I really enjoyed it.  We  normally do a Stamper's Potluck in June but this year I wanted to try something different....and boy am I glad I did...trust me it was bloody hot in my house the day of the event!  Hope everyone enjoyed sharing some time together, creating a few projects, good food, air conditioning and of course we can't forget the door prizes and coupon!  If you placed an order look for it to arrive towards the end of the week....I'll get shipping information to you when I get it so you'll know about when it will arrive. 

Classes and events  are done now till fall, I'll be getting some much needed projects done around here, riding my bike, hopefully picking blackberries and spending time with family the next few months.  I love coffee and wine dates with girlfriends and if anyone wants to host a shoebox swap or stamp share time at their home....invite me.  I always miss all the social time I get with my stampin' buds during the summer so would love to see you!

Also we will stay connected here....I've got lots of inspiration to share, an online garage sale planned and a ribbon club coming - so check back and watch for those things to appear next month!

Until then:

Above card was created by my upline Denise!  Love that she paired delightful dijon with daffodil delight would have never thought of that combo!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin