Spring Bazaar Fun

Monday, June 8, 2015

Hey Stamper's I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  All good at Flying Stamper's house!  I want to thank everyone that dropped by to see me at the Spring Bazaar!  It was great to see you, got rid of some of my retired stamps, had fun visiting and sharing some make and takes and then there was the stamp set drawing too!  Here is ONE of the make and takes I had available:

Here is my friend Diane making it!




This was also a card we created at my June Sumner Senior Card class!  Speaking of which we donated about 60 cards to Sumner Senior Center last Friday....I'll share a little more about that later this week....but I wanted to let you know they need some birthday cards.  If you've got a surplus of birthday cards and would like to donate some get them to me at class or stamper's lunch later this month.  I will take them to them the end of the month!

Winner winner chicken dinner of the drawing was Terri Pierce, she won the pretty stamp set called Your Too Kind!  She is a very kind person so it's fiting!  Congrats Terri and thanks again to all that stopped by.

If you didn't win don't fret more door prizes coming at Stamper's Lunch, if your a regular customer you got an evite to attend Stamper's Lunch or Stamper's Dinner later this month.  Hope so see everyone there.  If you didn't get the evite please let me know if you would like to attend!  This event is free....you just need to purchase your meal!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin