Stamper's Lunch-Dinner Make and Take

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I am so excited I get to see 30 of my stampin' peeps on Friday at either Stamper's Lunch or Stamper's Dinner.....it's gonna be fun!  Here is a little sneaky peak of one of the projects you'll be creating!  I love black and white and I am sure you all know.  This one showcases the new Watercolor Wings Bundle.  I seem to be totally nuts over butterfly projects this spring.....stay tuned for more next week on this!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138135&demoid=21860

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138135&demoid=21860
See many of you Friday for make and takes, door prizes, fellowship and a great coupon to send our stampin' season.  This is the last event until next fall!  I do have a couple of seats open so if you missed getting registered and would like to attend please contact me to get one of the seats! 


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin