THANK YOU!

Saturday, June 20, 2015


Woo Hoo!  Yesterday I earned the trip of a lifetime......a MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE for two! The coolest part of this is the first day of the cruise is Mr. Flying Stamper's 75th birthday!!! As many of you know he is my wingman in this business and always has my back when time is short he so deserves this!!!!  We are so excited-THANK YOU all so much for your support I am just pinching myself in amazement that I was able to pull this off!  

Just a quick reminder if your planning to attend the Stamper's Lunch or Stamper's Dinner next Friday 6/26 please please please RSVP by tomorrow evening.  I have to start my project cutting and door prize prep Monday so after Sunday I am shutting off RSVP's.  The Lunch session is full unless but there are still a few seats open in the dinner session.

Have a great week-end,

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin