Baker’s Box Thinlits Dies by Stampin’ Up!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Happy Sunday Stampers!  Sorry I took an unscheduled blog break....got caught up in some medical issues with my Dad and have been flying by the seat of my pants for a few days!  All good and calm today trying to catch up a bit!
Please check the blog early on Tuesday for the weekly deals, for the locals that like to group order with me we are going to try to do our group order on Wed evening this week...since many of the new items are selling out early I am hoping this will ensure better availability!  So watch for that post.
Also I hope to get the ribbon club going soon.....and I still plan an online retired stamp event of some sort....just running behind due to above situation!  
Have a great Sunday and check out this cute video...if your getting this post via email click on the flying stamper to view it!





Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin