Christmas in July Holiday Catalog Sneaky Peak

Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy Monday stampin' pals....hope you had a great day!  Last week I scored a Salt Lake City layover and got to have dinner with three of my downline that were attending the Stampin' Up! convention....this was wonderful for me as I couldn't attend this year but I like to take the group to dinner.  They were all so kind sharing info from convention, ideas and even a sneak peak of the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  Thanks Cindy, Tina and Alice...love you girls!

Here is one of the make and takes they got to do using a new stamp set called Your Present which is in the upcoming Holiday catalog (starts in Sept 1)  

Tomorrow night I am going to close out the 2015-2017 in color ribbon share, so if you'd like to participate please let me know by the end of Tuesday the order is going in early Wed am!  To read all about the ribbon share CLICK HERE

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin