ICS Blog Hop Butterflies Are Free

Wednesday, July 1, 2015


The Stampin' Up! catalog seems to be jammed packed this year with a variety of butterfly options:  punches, embossing folder, framelits and of course stamps!  So we decided to make butterflies our theme for our monthly blog hop!  We hope you enjoy them!

I wanted to make an over sized card so I could fully use the new 6 x 6  Fluttering embossing folder!  The folder of course can be used on smaller pieces of card stock but it is stunning and beautiful in this size!



LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!


http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=139304&demoid=21860

The envelope is made using Lost Lagoon DSP with the envelope punch board.  Have to admit I had to dust that puppy off been a few months since I played with it....it was dusty and I was rusty using it!  LOL! 

Added the new white perfect accents for the head and colored it with a black sharpie.  If you have any blendabilties they work too!  Kinda like these little cuties and a sheet of them is only $5!  If your a Flying Stamper check your July catalog coupon!
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138416&demoid=21860

The butterfly is from Watercolor Wings which is a beautiful 2 step stamp set added a little glitter to the wings!   Contact your Stampin' Up! demonstrator or me if you don't have one to order any of these supplies.

Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Watercolor Wings
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Lost Lagoon
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Lost Lagoon
Misc:  White Perfect Accents, Fluttering Embossing Folder, Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon (currently on the clearance rack) ,  Dazzeling Diamond Glitter, Bold Butterfly Framelits (available in a bundle)

Okay now your off to visit my downline and friend Tina's blog...she is very creative I know you'll just love her project!  Enjoy the hop and please leave us some love.....as in a comment we love hearing from you!


http://thesimpleandcreativecorner.blogspot.com/2015/07/ics-blog-hop-butterflies-are-free.html






Pin It!

12 comments :

Terri said...

Stunning Deb!

Unknown said...

Lost lagoon, oversized card. ....perfect

Tammy Dunlap said...

Lovely card Deb! I need to get that folder, some how I missed that one in the catalog.

Eva Bussom said...

Deb, totally love the over-sized card, along with the perfect colors and embellishments! Brava! Love it, times infinity!

Anonymous said...

I so look forward to the blog hop each month. Inspiring Tammy Romberg

Tina said...

Pretty card Deb. Love your butterfly color combo.

Jen said...

Ohhhhh I love these colors together! Thanks Deb!

Unknown said...

I loved it, Deb. But I wanted to use current product so I did it in Pacific Point with the new ribbon like the old Lost Lagoon. It turned out beautifully and I thank you so much for the idea. My stamp club ladies will love it.

Andrea Tracy-Tucker said...

Great card!! I love your colors!! Thank You for adding me to the hop!

Claudia Perry said...

I love that you made a huge card ;-) and a matching envie too. GREAT colors!

Joni said...

Lovely card Deb! I love how u did the matching inside & envie!!!

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Love your card! I need to order a few of the items on your card now!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin