It's Your Day!

Sunday, July 19, 2015


This is a card I just made for a card swap I am in with my ICS Blog group that are going to the Stampin' Up! convention next week.  Sadly, I am not able to attend this year just too many things going on around here this summer.  One of my wonderful downline is taking my cards and doing the swap for me.  Thank you dear sweet Tina!  The theme is black and white.  The center of the flower is  the Perfect White Accents and I colored it with a black sharpie.  I love these little guys. 

Speaking of which check your July catalog coupon out...you can get a set free with your July coupon!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138416



Card Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Happy Thoughts (June My Paper Pumpkin Kit stamps)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento
Cardstock:  Whisper white and Everyday Chic DSP
Misc:  Perfect White Accents, bitty butterfly punch, flower medallion punch, basic pearls and basic black 3/8 inch satin ribbon

Have a wonderfully blessed Sunday!  Oh be sure to leave me a comment on my challenge post last week....someone is gonna win some bakers twine.....will it be you?  Maybe if you comment and are subscriber!  CLICK HERE to learn about this.

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin