Butterfly Basics

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hi There Stampers...hope your having a wonderful week!  The sun and heat seems to be back....oh boy!  I love it but I honestly have to say I could stand a few days of rain soon!

Above is a card I designed for an upcoming demonstrator shoebox swap I am going to next week-end.  Simple and quick was my goal but also "classy"!  Did I hit the mark?  This card also qualifies for the SUO Challenges #128 so I posted it there too...wish me luck.  Check out all the other pretty entries CLICK HERE.

Love that pretty dotted lace ribbon in tip top taupe.  Speaking of that if you participated in the 2015-2017 ribbon share last month I've officially mailed or delivered all but 1 person's ribbon now...thank you so much to all that participated.  If you missed out I do have 1 remaining share..... 

The cost is $18.00 per share if you pick up at my house or $21.00 if I mail to you. You will receive 2.5 yards of each of the 5 colors shown below. This ribbon is very pretty and soft, easy to tie, doesn't add a lot of bulk.  You can even cut it in 1/2 and use it that way!   First come, first served!!! 

Call/write/text/pm me on facebook if you'd like to participate


Stampin Up In Color Dotted Trim Share StampsNWhatnot
 
Pin It!

2 comments :

Julie Gearinger said...

Very pretty and elegant! Love the color combination and use of the Dotted Scallop Lace Trim along with your beautiful butterfly die cut! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

Julia said...

Very beautfull! So glad you joined inthe fun at SUO!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin