Happy Birthday August Stampers!

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Wow I know a lot of people with August birthday!  Wishing a very happy birthday to the following flying stampers:  Beth B, Sheryl, Kim, Jen, Gerri, Joyce, Pat, Robin, Amanda, Cathy, Nancy, Janice, Jennifer, Teddie, Mar, Mel, Sarge, Anita, Betty, Vilma, Sue, Beth M, Diane and Jenny.  I hope that you have a wonderfully fun and blessed birthday!  My gift to you is a 20% off any 1 (one) item from the Stampin' Up! catalog or my website.....this does include clearance rack items and weekly deals!  Contact me to redeem your coupon which expires on 8/31/2015, coupon valid with Deb Naylor only and may not be combined with your catalog or hostess booking coupons.
  
Card Recipe-

Stamp Set:  Sprinkles of Life and Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Mint Macaroon, Blushing Bride
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Mint Macaroon, Blushing Bride



Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin