Sheltering Tree

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Happy Saturday Stampers!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful week-end!  I just wanted to take a few minutes and let each of you know how Thankful I am for each of you.  A few days ago I celebrated my 16th year anniversary with Stampin' Up!  That is because of my friends, family, customers and downline...I couldn't do it without out you all!  So a big thank you to you today!  

Also I wanted to be sure you had seen your August 2015 catalog coupon...it's a really good one.  To celebrate my 16th Anniversary Place a $60 order (prior to tax and shipping) and choose a $16.00 or less stamp set, you could choose a punch or other items up to $16 too !  You choose the stamp set or item!  

Contact me to redeem your coupon which expires 8/31/2015.  My Paper Pumpkin Prepaid subscriptions do count towards your $60.00 purchase!
 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin