1" Dotted Trim Lace by Stampin’ Up!

Sunday, September 20, 2015



I love this dotted trim lace!  So soft and easy to use!  Great ideas in the u-tube if your viewing this via email click The Flying Stamper to view the video.  Love the ruffle idea!  

Good news I am running another ribbon club so you can get 2.5 yards of each 5 colors, (cucumber crush, delightful dijion, mint macaron, tip top taupe and watermelon wander) all packaged  on a ribbon card. 

The cost is $18.00 per share if you pick up at my house or $21.00 if I mail to you. This ribbon is very pretty and soft, easy to tie, doesn't add a lot of bulk.  You can even cut it in 1/2 and use it that way!  I will be ordering the ribbon on Friday 9/25 and it will be available for pick up at World Card Making day if your attending that.  

Call/write/text/pm me on facebook if you'd like to participate by Thursday 9/24.

GO HAWKS!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin