Embossing Folder Techniques

Thursday, October 15, 2015




This beautiful card and coordinating envelope duo is one we created in World Card Making day earlier this month.  To get the green background we brayered directly on the folder with mossy meadow.  Be sure when you do this technique you brayer on the side of the folder with with logo on it.  Also rinse your folder off with water.  I recommend staying away from black or pigment type inks these will be hard to get OFF the folder.  Also be careful not to push too hard or roll across the folder on your folder be gentle so you don't break it.  Here is a video showing some more simple techniques!

If your receiving this post via email click on the Flying Stamper to go to my blog to watch the video!  Enjoy!





Pin It!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Deb, Thanks for the video. I had no idea you could do this technique without using the Big Shot. I was really wanting to know how the Birch trees was done. Now I Know!! Deb2

Anonymous said...

I went back up and looked at the trees again - I'm puzzled again. Is the video the actual way to do the trees?? Deb2

Deb Naylor said...

Hi Deb2! We rolled the ink on using the brayer be sure to ink up the side with the logo. Then carefully we put our card into the folder and ran it through the big shot. The video is just for other ideas with your folders.

Tammy Dunlap said...

Absolutely love your card!!!

Deb Naylor said...

Thanks Tam....you are to credit our visit in August really kick me back to finding inspiration after my rough summer I wasn't sure I was going to find it again. I need to visit again!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin