Help Stamp Out Breast Cancer!

Friday, October 2, 2015

If your local please check for an evite from me for an upcoming Paper Pumpkin Breast Cancer Fundraiser!  I am so excited about this event, I love stamping and giving back and I think this will be a lot of fun!  

The event is Friday 10/30, I am running 2 sessions a 10:00am session at the Bakery in Orting and a 6:30pm session in my home studio.  Space is limited and is first come, first served.  

Cost:  Free to Current My Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
           $25.00 to non-subscribers  due by 10/9

We'll be making the October My Paper Pumpkin so please bring your pretty pink box to the event!  If your not a current subscriber we'll get you set up to receive just this kit.  The event includes door prizes, a raffle basket (proceeds go to Breast Cancer Research Foundation) and we'll be making a card to donate to Multicare Cancer Center in Puyallup.  It's gonna be fun...don't miss out, contact me to get registered, sooner rather then later! 


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin