Last Day To Subscribe for October Paper Pumpkin

Saturday, October 10, 2015

 I just love getting the box of fun in the mail each month, it's always a fun surprise and sometimes they come in and I wander what am I going to put in that cute treat holder?  September was one of those months....we got 8 adorable treat bags, a little 14 piece stamp set and cajun craze ink spot.  You can see the u-tube here, click on the flying stamper if your receiving this post via email.



 So I am going to use two of them for treat bags for my grandsons for Halloween but the other 6 I went out of the box and fixed them up for table decorations (door prizes) for my upcoming Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fundraiser.  


Their is a stampin' treat inside that bag...it's not edible!  Thanks to my pal Nancy for the loan of the cancer ribbon punch!



Today is the last day to subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin and get the pretty pink box of fun. If you go and do that you can also attend my upcoming breast cancer event....registration ended yesterday but if you subscriber yourself today I do still have 1 seat at 10:00am and 2 seats at 6:30pm.  Call/text/email me to reserve a spot.

In addition you'll be donating to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  If your not a current subscriber and want to subscribe just for the one month you can do that.  CLICK HERE to join.  If you have any questions please ask!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin