Into The Woods DSP AGAIN!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

So I spent the last 2 days in Vancouver, WA at a wonderful first ever Stampin' Up! event called Center Stage and On Stage!  So fun...and that is why I've been missing for a few days!  But I'm back now and inspired to continue!  This cutie card was one we created at my Sumner Senior Card class last week!  I am starting to run out of Into The Woods DSP....insert sad face!  I truly have enjoyed working with this paper.....but the good news is I got to see the upcoming Occasions catalog and oh my...there are some beautiful new paper's and products in it!  I can't wait for you all to get your catalogs so you can see.  I'll be able to post some sneak peaks starting next week so stay tuned!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin