Thank You Time!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I don't know about you but I have a ton of thank you cards to make this week!  Yep had an over the top Christmas!  So here is a little quickie I actually made last week for an order and used one of the leftover punch outs from the Tin of Cards kit!  I love using up all those extra little supplies that come in the Stampin' Up! kits.  This was uber fast and easy and matched the chocolate treat PERFECTO!


While I have your attention don't forget that awesome year end sale ends tomorrow 12/31 still a lot of good buys in there...check it out CLICK HERE

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100300&demoid=21860

 Also LAST DATE to order from the holiday catalog is coming right up too and that is January 4, 2016.  Sad to see some of those items go...but excited to move forward to the Occasions catalog!!!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin