You're Sublime!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Today is my youngest grandson Leif's 10th birthday!  He is 10....can't believe how fast times ago...still remember watching him being born.  Thought I would share my cute card that I gave him with you! The card was actually made by my upline Denise....I got it in a trade and I just knew it was perfect for him!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  You're Sublime
Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party and Pear  PIzzaz, Schoolhouse DSP
Ink:  Basic Black and Garden Green Marker
Misc:  Word Window Punch, 2 inch Circle, Googlie Eyes, Pear Pizzaz Ribbon

Have a wonderfully safe New Years Eve, see you next year! 

PS don't forget today is the last day to order from the year end sale....still some good bargains to be had...check them out RIGHT HERE.  

 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin