Bear Hugs Bundle by Stampin' Up!

Friday, January 29, 2016

So excited today I get to see lots of my stampin' peeps at my annual customer appreciation!  Woo hoo!  If you weren't able to attend this year we miss you, check your email for a special coupon you can use this week-end!  

My card share today was created by my downline friend Cindy so cute, she use the Honeycomb Happiness Sale-A-Brations stamp set with the Bear Hugs stamp set.  So clever!  Love this!  I might have to use this card for my granddaughters 7th birthday instead of the one I made her!

 
Here is a great u-tube on the Bear Hugs Bundle, if your receiving this via email please click on the Flying Stamper to view the video.  Don't forget the bear hugs framelits are on the weekly deals this week!






Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin