Number of Years and Sale-A-Brations Birthday Cards

Monday, January 25, 2016

So we are going to a 60th Birthday party next weekend and I wanted to make our friend (a guy) a special card.  I am just loving the Number of Years bundles from the Occasions catalog and the stamp sets from the Sale-A-Brations brochure. 

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140811

So here is my card for him, I used the Basic Black Glimmer paper that was on the clearance rack last month.  Love that stuff! 


And then since I had the mess out I decided to make 2 more cards for my grandson and granddaughter, they both have birthdays next month!  Here is the grandson's bday card.  I used Real Red Glimmer paper for his numbers!


Here it the granddaughter's card, I used the Blushing Bride Glimmer on hers.  Have you gotten that yet?  Love it....check it out in your Occasions catalog!

Card Recipe
Stamp Sets, Perfect Pairings and Just For You (Sale-a- Brations
Ink:  Basic Black Archival Ink
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Typeset DSP, Glimmer Paper as mentioned above, Number of Years framelits

Get this idea.....I made a total of 6 cards and put the other three in my birthday file with no numbers....when I need them I will just add the numbers!

2016 is about working smarter not harder....I need to carve out more time for me to exercise and connect so I am looking and thinking of ways to make that happen.  


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin