My Paper Pumpkin Leftovers

Sunday, January 24, 2016

One of the things I really like about the My Paper Pumpkin kits is there are almost always some leftovers to use after you finish the kit.  I love using those up because I feel like they are "FREEBIES!"  I was able to make 4 simple cards from the December leftovers!  Here are three of them...the 4th is identical to one of the ones shown here.  The only thing I added to these cards was a piece of 12 x 12 cardstock.  I cut that piece of paper into 3 inch strips, so I got 4 cards out of it!  The cards are 3 x 6 and fit in a regular letter envelope!  So makes it a super affordable card!

The December paper pumpkin kit was so adorable, a great calendar.  I think the pages will be great to embellish and use on a scrapbook!  If you haven't seen the kit yet you can see it by watching the u-tube below, click the Flying Stamper to watch the u-tube if your getting this post via email.  

Have a great Sunday! 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin