Easter Lamb

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

This adorable Easter card is a sneak peak for my ladies attending the Sumner Senior Card class on Friday!  Can't wait to see you!  I do have 1 open seat if your 55 or better and would like to attend!  The class is $6 and we'll be making 3 cards total.  It's this Friday 3/11 at 10:30am.  You must register for class so email, text or call me to get that last spot!

The card showcases that adorable Easter Lamb stamp that I wasn't going to order.....ummmm yeah as soon as I saw that stamp in Diane S's order I knew my willpower was gone on that one!  I am pretty glad I have him though...he makes up super cute and is really easy to work with!

I also entered this card into the SUO Challenge #143 Easter Fun!  You can see the other entries by CLICKING HERE.

Have a great day check back tomorrow for more stampy fun, see some of you Friday morning!

Card Recipe:


Stamps:  Easter Lamb
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz, So Saffron 
Misc:  2 1/2 inch circle punch, pear pizzaz 3/8 satin ribbon (retired), dazzling diamonds glitter, triple banner punch


Pin It!

3 comments :

Julia said...

Love this little lamb. Great project for the challenge. So glad you joined the fun at SUO!

Connie Babbert said...

I didn't think I needed it either, but it makes darling cards so it jumped into my shopping cart! LOVE the embossed background and details! So sweet! I still have that stamp in my collection! I just think it is SO cute! Love the soft colors and that glitter ribbon you used! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

Pam Staples said...

Adorable card with the sweet little lamb! Love the colors and details of the embossed background. So Sweet! Thanks for playing along with SUO Challenges! ~Pam DT

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin