Sneak Peak Cottage Greetings Stamp A Stack Class

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I can't wait till Friday and Saturday when I get to see many of you in person for the Cottage Greetings Stamp A Stack Class!  This kit is really really beautiful in person....I am so impressed with it!  I did do some embellishing and changing it up a bit....and those attending can do the same or do the kit as instructed.  Here is one card that I changed up a bit:

 Here is the kit:

I do still have 1 seat open on Friday 3/25 at 6:30pm, if your interested it's $25, bring a glue stick or snail all other supplies are included.  Text/call/pm/email me if you'd like to get in on the fun!  Oh...did I mention we're going to have door prizes too?  Yep...we are!  DOOR PRIZES, including stamps, adhesives, twine, good stuff! 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin