Throw Back Thursday and Blog Candy Winner!

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day friends!  Sorry I don't have anything green to share with you today!  I am more of a pink and brown girl ya know!  Speaking of that....here is the blog candy that Sue H. won earlier in the month (CLICK HERE  to read about that blog candy opportunity)

Such a fun set....and guess what I am going to be giving away THREE of them next month at my #iambringingbackbirthdays class!  More details on that next week!  Congrats Sue!
 So while I am talking about Sue....check out the cute birthday card I got from her.....yep she knows about the pink and brown obsession too!  LOL!  I really love the top note die and was really sad to see it retire, great way to use it...I know many of you have it and will enjoy this idea!

Lookey how special she made the inside of the card....so pretty!

Have a wonderful day, I plan to my sister is arriving in the morning from California and my daughter in the afternoon, we are celebrating my 60th birthday this week-end...a little late but we have our reasons...spring break for the kids and some other things we had to work around.  Really it's my birthday month anyways right??? 


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin