#iambringingbackbirthdays!

Sunday, April 10, 2016


Happy Sunday Stampers!  Still stampin' up! a storm over here getting stocked up on birthday cards!  This one I actually made and mailed out Friday for a special friend that has a birthday on Monday...hope it arrives on time!  

Showcases that great botanical blooms framelit set...man I love that thing!  Also using two of my favorite color combinations mossy meadow and blackberry bliss.  Those colors are both from the 2014-2016 in-color collection and will be retiring later this month.   I am going to especially miss Blackberry Bliss.  Be sure to stock up on your reinkers, cardstock and ribbon while they are still available.

One last reminder today is the last day to subscribe for the April Pumpkin Kit which is going to have an extra bonus stamp set in it, you can learn more about that by CLICKING HERE.

Also I have 1 seat open in my #iambringingbackbirthdays class on SAT 4/23 at 10:00am.  Class is $20 and includes the pretty petals DSP, just bring adhesive everything else is provided,  Registration ends 4/13 so don't delay get hold of my soon if you'd like this seat!  

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin