2016-2018 In Color Ruched Ribbon Share

Wednesday, May 25, 2016



As promised it's time for the 2016-2018 in color ribbon share!  You can see this ribbon on page 178 of your catalog.   The ruched ribbon is very pretty and easy to work with too!  If your attending the fond farewell class later this week you'll get to meet it in person too!  LOL!  BONUS you also get to make a project with it!!!.  Ohhhh Awwww!  LOL!

If your attending the in-color class next month (I still have 2 seats open in Fri 6/17 at 6:30pm, all other sessions are sold out) your really going to want to get the ribbon to go with your pretty new pads and I've made it easy and affordable for you with my ribbon share!  I'll be placing the order on 6/1 so let me know by 5/31 if your interested, I need 5 players to make it a go and I will run 2 or 3 shares as needed.  First come, first served.  Call/write/text/pm me to get in on the share.

Here are the details:  



3/8" Ruched RIBBON SHARE: $10.00 
 (you pick up at my house or +$2.50 shipping)

This share includes approx 2 yards each of in the FIVE colors from the 2016-2017 In Color Collection: 

  • Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum 
Speaking of the in-color classes I've had a rocking response to this annual event.....Fri and Sat morning sessions are sold out, I still have 2 seats in the Fri 6/17 at 6:30pm session available, first come/first served...call/pm/text/write or RSVP to the evite.  You can learn more about this fun event by CLICKING HERE.  

Have a great day!  Stamp something cute!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin