In This Together and Chemo Angels

Thursday, May 12, 2016

I didn't know when I purchased the stamp set In This Together that I'd be using this set quite a few times for friends and family going through cancer treatment.  It's different but you can just color the girls in whatever color cancer your wanting support and it's perfect!  This is a card I just used for two of my friends starting their treatments, I also included a few other things to brighten their days, one of which is the stress away oil blend.

Many of you know that for several years now I've participated in a great program called Chemo Angels, the past several times I've requested breast cancer patients only.  I love making girly cards and this gives me a great reason to create.  Over the years I've received very positive feed back from the women I've angled....something as simple as 1 card a week can make such a positive impact.  If you'd like more information on Chemo Angels....please CLICK HERE.  

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin