Pretty Petals Meets No Bones About It!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hello Stampers!  Today I have an out of the box idea...it's not original I cased this from Pinterest but I think it's quite cute!  A kid card using the pretty petals DSP we used in class last month combined with the Botanicals Framelits and the No Bones About It stamp set!  So cute!

 When I finished making the card I had the negatives left from the fern and leaf and wanted to use them up too...so here is a bonus idea using the negative!  That is a scrap of the Pretty Petals DSP too! 

I know that I've reminded you before but this Botanical Blooms Bundle will not be available in the new catalog....so if your interested this is a good on to grab while it's discounted!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140819&demoid=21860

You can order online OR if your local I am placing an order this Friday so shoot me an email, text, call or FB me and I'll order for you and save you a bit on the shipping!  If you haven't looked at the retiring list it's been updated check it out, these items will not be available to order after 5/31 when the new catalog starts!  CLICK HERE to see what is available to order.  Check the clearance rack too....good deals on there as well!  

You may also want to stock up on cardstock and any punches on your wish list.....prices on some of those are going up by a $1 or $2.  
 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin