Retired Items Sale

Sunday, June 5, 2016




I have a lot of retired items to sell this year so before they go to EBAY I wanted to let all my customers and friends have a chance to get them! I much prefer them to go home with YOU rather then someone unknown on EBAY!   Items include:  12x12 patterned paper, card stock, albums, kits, Big Shot dies, framelits, embossing folders, punches, embellishments, ribbon, stampin' up! logo items AND more!  Items are 20% to 50% off retail

The sale will start on Thursday 6/16 at 2:00pm and end on Saturday 6/18 at 1:00pm!  If your attending the in color classes that week you'll be able to look/shop then....you are of course welcome to come by on Thursday too!

The sale will run in tandem with my in-color classes so if your not attending class this time your welcome to come before/after class to have a look!  It would be too hard for me to run the sale while class is going on.   So please check with me on those times if your wanting to come by on Fri or Sat.  THANK YOU!

And to give you a sneak peak....this is just SOME of what is going to be up for sale!

 


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin