Upcoming Stamper's Lunch!

Tuesday, June 7, 2016


By now if your a local stamper you should have received an evite for my upcoming Stamper's Lunch.  It's being held on Sat July 9th, 2016 at Farelli's Party Place in Sumner, WA.  If you didn't get the evite please let me know I am happy to resend it.  

This event replaces the former Stamper's Potluck...while that was fun it was a lot of time and work for me and my home isn't big enough to accommodate everyone so I am trying something new!  There is a $16 (cash/check) or $17 (credit card) fee for the event...that is for the catering....I am supplying all door prizes and projects as my thank you for your continued support of my business.  This is going to be a fun event and no one has to cook/shop or clean...at my age I totally appreciate a bit of catering!  

And to get you really excited about this here are SOME of the door prizes for the event....there are doubles of each stamp set.  I've been ordering door prizes for this event each month as my budget allowed!


I am very excited to have this much ROOM and be able to gather so many of us together to play and have social time!  The last date to RSVP for this event is Friday 6/24....I have to provide catering counts to the venue that evening AND I have to place my supply and begin cutting and preparing your kits!  

If your a current Pumpkin Subscriber of mine you'll get an extra special suprise at the event too.  So if your not a current pumpkin maybe now is the time to rejoin?  You can join just for June if you'd like and you'll qualify.  Subscribe by CLICKING HERE.  Questions please ask!

Don't delay register today!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin