Paper Pumpkin July 2016

Sunday, July 24, 2016

The July Paper pumpkin would be so cute for a bridal shower, baby shower, child's birthday party favors.  Love the stamp set!  Perfect for small essential oil gifts, jewelry or a sweet treat!  Want to join the pumpkin fun?  CLICK HERE to subscribe, do it by 8/10 and you'll receive the August kit! 

Here is the u-tube for the July kit, if your receiving this post via e-mail pls click The Flying Stamper to watch it.


Speaking of Pumpkins each month I seem to always have all kinds of little tidbits leftover....I tend to save them up and then one day they drive me crazy and I sit down and use them all up!  Kinda had one of those days last week....here is some washi and sequins from a previous kit!  I stamped directly on the washi...kinda fun.  These are the crumb cake notecards....check out your July Catalog coupon to see how you can get a set for FREE!

 

 
Save
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin