What Has Deb Been Doing?

Saturday, July 30, 2016

I am sure your wandering where I've been lately...and well I've been busy doing summer things....so today I thought I'd show you some of the things that have kept me from blogging  and stamping!  Sometimes I'd have time to blog but no project created or anything stamp related...like today!  So I decided maybe you'd like to see what I've been doing instead of stamping!  Let me know if you enjoy this and I'll throw in a few more photos over the next month.  

Blueberry Picking (we've gone 4 times now the freezer is getting well stocked of these cancer fighting berries)  The photo's below we picked about 7.5 pounds!  Made a blueberry crumble for my daughter's birthday.  The blueberry arugula salad is da bomb! You can find the recipe here...I omitted the goat's cheese!  http://thecafesucrefarine.com/2014/05/blueberry-arugula-salad-honey-lemon-dressing/

Have a wonderfully blessed wkend!  We'll be out doing some blackberry picking today! 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin