Cookie Cutter Christmas

Monday, October 17, 2016

Got a few more Christmas cards made over the week-end, yeah it's October and I am probably about 1/2 finished with my Christmas cards...if I can just keep at it maybe December will be less stress for me!  This card is traditional Christmas colors which usually is not my deal but I thought it turned out kinda cute.  It also showcases the new embossing folder Holly!

 I have been really busy playing with the Candy Cane Lane DSP and will be soon doing a big showing of what I've made with it.  It's a super fun and easy DSP to use.

Speaking of which Candy Cane Lane DSP....my classes are right around the corner....did you get a seat reserved for it? If not I still have two seats open for Fri 10/28 at 6:30pm, first come/first served.  Class is $25.00  and includes a pack of the Candy Cane Lane DSP.  We'll be making 6 projects....4 cards and 2 giftables including the annual calender I always offer!  We're going to be so organized and ahead of the game this year with our hand made gifts!  I can't wait for you to see the cards...I know this is a Christmas DSP but we're going to be making a man card and a fall card with it too!  FUN!

Have a great week!  

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin