Cookie Cutter Halloween

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Friday is my monthly card class for my lovely Senior Ladies at the Sumner Senior Center.  Love my group of ladies, last I checked we still had 2 seats open so if your 55 or better and interested in joining us please call the Senior Center and get yourself a seat!  Melissa at  253-863-2910  Bring a glue stick or adhesive and $5.00, we'll be making 3 fallish cards...everything is provided except glue!  Here is one of the projects we'll be making this month:

The Sumner Senior Center is in need of Get Well and Thinking of you cards, so at this session we'll be creating an extra of this card to donate for their needs.  You'll create two of them one for you to take home and one to donate.  If you prefer to have a Halloween or Thanksgiving card I'll have that option for you as well!  Here they are:

Halloween Option: 
Thanksgiving Option:
I have to share with you that I hadn't planned to get the cookie-cutter halloween stamp set but I ended up falling in love with the Mummy and the Scarecrow and couldn't resist it.  I've had a lot of fun playing with it for classes, if your attending the upcoming Candy Cane Lane DSP class you'll get to play with it again too!  FUN! 

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=142255&demoid=21860
 Have a wonderful day,
 


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin