Day 2 of the Candy Cane Lane DSP Showcase

Monday, October 24, 2016

Well hello Monday and welcome to day 2 of showcasing the adorable Candy Cane Lane DSP!  So I did mention yesterday that the Candy Cane Lane DSP can be used for non Christmas ideas and here is just one fine example of that!  This card was cased from my good pal and fellow demo Tammy Dunlap!  She always has great "man cards" and we did something very similar to this card at my recent retreat!  We'll be doing something similar in the Candy Cane Lane DSP class too!

The stamp set I used on this card is called One Wild Ride!


https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=141724&demoid=21860
What a fun idea to do with a Christmas paper!  I actually see myself getting a ton of easy Christmas cards done with this DSP!  Have a great week and be sure to check back tomorrow for more CANDY CANE LANE FUN!




Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin