Stamper's Retreat

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Each year my downline Tina and I host a Stamper's Week End Retreat, we have a stampin' and scrappin' good time!  I thought I'd share some of the highlights of the events from last week-end with you.

At each event we try and do some type of a community service project, this year we made Get Well cards to be donated to the Sumner Senior Center.  A fellow retreater Teddie donated the card bases and envelopes for this years project.  We used the past Paper Pumpkin stamp set Cup of Cheer to create them, SUPER

My friend Diana always does a page from the retreat....my focus this year for my personal projects was Christmas cards and Thank You cards!  I made 27 Thank You Cards and 33 Christmas Cards.  I got a few other things done as well...very happy with what I accomplished since I was also co-coordinating the event and had other responsibilities! 
Here is one of the Christmas card I made!  The red DSP background paper was a scrap piece I found in the give away box we always have stuff that we don't need, one mans junk is anothers treasure right?  LOL!  

 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin