Birthday Tag Best Birds

Monday, November 14, 2016

So yesterday this happended:

It was one of my granddaugher's 17th birthday and she wanted starbuck gift cards this year.  I wanted to jazz that gift up a little so I bought one of those $2 reuseable starbucks coffee cups and added a cute cup cozy that my friend Char made (super cute and she sells them for reasonable too), then I made the tag with my envelope punch board.  Super duper easy to do.  Just cut the tag 2 inches and then punch it with your envelope punch board at the 2 inch marker on each side!  We'll be making one in the What to Washi class next week too!  FUN use of the board!

Have a great week, it's a busy one for us.....another grandchild is turning 13 on Thu so another birthday celebration is happening for that!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin