Cookie Cutter Halloween Sumner Senior Center Sneak Peak

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Today I have a cute little fallish card I teamed up the Cookie Cutter Halloween bundle with the leaflets framelits!  I love stamping directly on DSP and I think the scarecrow looks adorable this way!  I wasn't 100% sure about the doily behind the leaves....what are your thoughts?  I textured the leaves with the woodgrain folder!  
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138283&demoid=21860
 This card is one we'll be doing at my monthly class at Sumner Senior Center this Friday 11/11.  If your 55 or better and would like to join us we'd love to have you, as of this am there are still a few seats open!  Class is $5.00, we make 3 cards, bring your favorite adhesive everything else is provided!  Please contact the Senior Center to register....(253) 863-2910, 

Have a great day hope to stamp with you soon,
 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin