New Framelits and Stamps at 25% OFF

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

I mentioned last week about a new framelit set and some stamps going on sale today and here they are!

The new framelits are adorable, can't wait to get my hands on them!


 These stamp sets coordinate perfectly with our new "Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies":
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=10300&demoid=21860

If you missed the u-tube I posted last week about these framelits, here it is again, if your receiving this post via email click the Flying Stamper to view the video.





If your local I am ordering these framelits myself tomorrow morning (wed 11/2) so let me know by tonight if you'd like to order with me and save on shipping.  OR order online by CLICKING HERE, add hostess number         VRFCAMPX                 to your order and I'll send you a sheet of dimensionals with your thank you card!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin