Candy Cane Lane DSP

Friday, December 23, 2016


Wow where has this month gone?  I am so sorry I've been absent from blogging for almost 2 weeks....I didn't plan to take a break but I have been unbelievably busy between work, some unscheduled medical appointments and trying to get ready for Christmas there simply were not enough hours in the day!  

This is the first year where I will be mailing my final Christmas cards out on 12/24.  Just crazy huh?  But when you distribute almost 200 cards it's an undertaking!  If I missed you this year I am truly sorry....and if I am late this year I apologize for that too!  Maybe next year I should make Happy New Year and forget about Christmas cards!  LOL!  

So I won't lie and say I am going to be back in the groove but I am going to be doing some posting next week for sure!

If your in my customer base your Occasions and Sale-A-Brations catalogs should be arriving...so watch for them.

Pencil in Customer and Demonstrator Appreciation...I am looking at having it Fri 1/27 but I am also looking for a venue right now and this could change to Sat 1/28....as soon as I have something nailed down an evite will go out......this will be in early January!

Inky Hugs and hope your Christmas prep is going well.
 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin