Large Numbers Framelits!

Friday, December 30, 2016

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140622
Tomorrow is my grandson's 11th birthday.  Yes he is a New Years Eve baby!  He likes to play the guitar so I made this fun card for him.  I really can't believe how much I have used the Large Numbers framelits...they seem to be so perfect for kid birthdays!

Hey did you get my post a few days ago about the Thailand Blog Hop....I have no idea why the links didn't show up in your email...so weird....this is the first time I have done this hop....and the links are in the post on my blog...but they didn't go out in the email.  Anyways if you wanted to go through the hop please CLICK HERE to see the links.  THANK YOU!
 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin