Beautiful You

Thursday, January 19, 2017




A little sneak peak today for those of you attending the upcoming demonstrator or customer appreciation event next week, here is one of the projects you'll be making at the event!

Here is the inside of that card:

I am just loving this new stamp set from the Occasions catalog and I can't wait to have you play with it at the event next week as well as at the Beautiful You class coming in February...I will have the evite out for that soon!  I promise!

Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Beautiful You
Ink: Basic Archival Black
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White Notecards and envelopes, Inside the Lines DSP, Lace Doilies and Stitched Shapes Framelits

So happy to see the Stitched Shape Framelits back in stock...they were out and unable to order for a few months!  Love them!

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=145372&demoid=21860
 
And here is a u-tube showcasing the Inside the Lines DSP from the Sale-A-Brations promotion....that is what is pink behind the image...I used the sponge brayer to get it pink...so easy peasy...you'll see!  Oh by the way I sponged the doilies too...and I cut in 1/2 after sponging it!

If got this post via your email click on The Flying Stamper to go to my blog and watch the u-tube!



Have a great day and stop back by again soon, I will try and post again soon, it's a little cra cra at my house right now as I am preparing for 40 stamper's next week...which equates to a lot of cutting, stuffing and other things!




Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin