So Very Much

Thursday, January 5, 2017


This is a card we'll be making at my Senior Card class tomorrow!  We're going to start our New Year out giving back so each participant will actually be make two of these cards one to take home and one to donate to the Orting Food Bank.  I recently found out they mail out thank you cards for some of their donations and have been spending $$$ on the cards.  I decided that money could be spent on other stuff and WE (that is you and me) will make their cards!  So for the month of January and February at class events I will be collecting Thank You cards to donate to them to use!  I have asked for my card ministry group to help too! The cards do need to be "flat" so they are able to mail them with normal postage.  Envelopes with your donated cards are greatly appreciated but I will take care of that if your not able to.

The card showcases the new Sale-A-Brations stamp set So Very Much, my color scheme is Crisp Cantaloupe (reitred) but this card looks good on any not too busy DSP in a lighter shade!

See some of you at Sumner Card Class tomorrow, still a couple of seats open if your interested!  Class is $5, bring adhesive (glue stick), it's at 10:30am at the Sumner Senior Center, please give them a call to register.  (253) 863-2910
 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin