So Very Much

Thursday, January 26, 2017

I am looking forward to seeing many of you tomorrow at my annual Customer Appreciation Event!  This is one of my favorite events each year where I get to spoil you a little and give back!  Wanted to give you a little sneak peak today, this is one of the cards you'll be making, actually you'll be making two of this one...one for you and one to donate to the Orting Foodbank.  I mentioned earlier in the year they were buying Thank You cards and we are going to help them out with a bunch of Thank You cards so that money can be spent on other much needed items.

Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: So Very Much
Ink:  Early Expresso
Cardsotck:  Whisper White and Envelope In Color
Misc:  Sweetheart Punch

The card showcases the beautiful So Very Much stamp set from the Sale-A-Brations promotion.  Most of you know that if you spend $50 you can earn a free item from the Sale-A-Brations promotion....this is one of them.  Also those of you in my customer base also received a very nice Customer Appreciation coupon from me too.....it went out via email last week....check it out, it expires 2/1 so don't delay place your order today!

Have a great day and I look forward to seeing many of you tomorrow for stampin' fun!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin