Beautiful You

Monday, February 20, 2017

So a few weeks ago I was killing time at a Walmart store in Washington DC and I came across these cool photo frames:

I knew the minute I saw them I could use them somehow in my upcoming Beautiful You class, here is what I came up with:

Can you believe I fussy cut the hats on the ladies?  Yep I did...and so will you if your attending class!  It just "finished" the project!   I can't wait for you to make this fun project.  What a fun little piece to place on a desk or take to a person in the hospital or give to a teacher!  So many ways to share this one!  

Project Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Beautiful You
Ink:  Basic Black Arichival, Sweet Sugarplum and Island Indigo
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Island Indigo and Sweet Sugar Plum
Misc:  Enamel Shapes, Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, Mini Paperclips, Stitched Shapes Framelits

Have a great day and I look forward to seeing many of you at class later this week!

Pin It!

1 comments :

Mary Wildi said...

Love it!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin