ICS Blog Hop Inside The Lines

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Greetings Stampin' Friends!  It's the first Wednesday of the month and you know what that means right? Inspire, Create and Share BLOG HOP TIME! 

I am super excited this month we have new buttons thanks to our good pal Jennifer Blomquist from NW Stamper (thank you Jennifer) AND we have several new hoppers that have joined our group so it's gonna be more fun the usual!  Thanks for joining us this month and feel free to leave us some love in the form of comments!

We wanted to share some love with you this month so our theme is Happy Valentine's Day!  Here is my project, I choose to showcase that Inside the Lines from the Sale-a-Brations promotion!  I have had a lot of fun with this paper, so many different coloring options!  This time I used my sponge daubers and just filled in the petals with Watermelon Wander. 

While we are talking about Watermelon Wander, now is a really good time to remind everyone that color will retire along with the other 2015-2017 in colors in May.  So on that note if you've not grabbed yourself a reinker and thought about stocking up on some card stock in that color now might be a good time to do so.  Remember it's spend $50 and choose a Sale-A-Brations item for FREE!    



Thanks for stopping by, come back soon you can subscribe to my blog and get email updates when I post by using the subscribe button upper right hand corner...you'll get an email with a verification link.

Now hop on over to my pal Darla's blog to see what kinda lovely project she has to share with you! 

http://stampinwithdarla.blogspot.com/2017/02/ics-blog-hop-sunshine-sayings.html


PS BE sure you subscribe to get my email updates...pretty sure I feel like giving away some blog candy soon and well ya gotta be a subscriber to get in on that action! 
Pin It!

16 comments :

Janey said...

Lovely!

Creative Candy said...

Love this, Deb! Love using nontraditional colors. Love the way you colored the flowers. Thanks for sharing!

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Great idea to color with the daubers!

Terri said...

Deb, this is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love to "color" it is very relaxing to me. I knew you would come up with something very nice for Feb. Blog Hop and you didn't disappoint me at all. Very Pretty. Happy Valentines Day!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous above was me . . . . . . Deb2

Jamie Hurley said...

I love this. Simple, soft and the colors are great!

Cheryl Hamilton said...

Very pretty card! Love that paper...

Tammy Dunlap said...

I love your card Deb! I like the long skinny card design.

Tina said...

So cute and simple! Can't wait to use my paper!

Audra Monk, The Crafty Yogi said...

Very pretty card. I love that paper.

Joni said...

Love Love Love what you did with the background here!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Love love love that paper!

Jennifer Blomquist said...

Great card and I loved seeing the way of coloring with the sponge daubers! It looks great and is a quick and easy way to deal with that paper :)

Megan T said...

I have that paper and need to use it! Such a cute use with the sponge dauber!

Nichole Loe said...

What a great way to use that paper! Love your card!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin