Last Day of Sale-A-Brations!

Friday, March 31, 2017

Just one final remind that Sale-A-Brations ends today 3/31.....this is the one promotion that I hate to see end, it's so fun getting freebies with my orders!  I love stocking up on cardstock and adhesives during this time.  Many of the Sale-A-Brations items are now gone...but as of this moment in time one of my favorites the Inside the Lines DSP is still available!


And we can't forget about the 3 month Paper Pumpkin subscription special too just $55.00 for 3 months and you get to choose a Sale-A-Brations item too!  What a great deal!  The April pumpkin is gonna be a little black box of fun! If your not a current subscriber be sure to subscribe by 4/10 to get in on the fun! 
Place your order online by CLICKING HERE, I'll include a sheet of dimensionals with your thank you card for ordering online.  


Have a wonderful Friday,


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin