Easter Message

Thursday, April 13, 2017


Can you believe that Easter is this Sunday?  This year is just flying by!  The above card I made at card ministry at my Church earlier this year....we get together once a month and make cards to sell and donate to a variety of charities.  The card is made with non-stampin' up! cardstock and accessories but I still wanted to share it because I love the layout and the spring colors!

This one showcases the Easter Message stamp set from the Occasions Catalog.  I just love this stamp set:

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=142987&demoid=21860
Have a wonderful day and check back tomorrow because I am working on some fun Easter stuff tonight for my families Easter Brunch!
 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin