He is Risen

Sunday, April 16, 2017


I hope each of you had a very blessed Easter, I am so sorry I am once again posting at the end of the day....life has just been cra cra at Naylorville lately.  Anyways the above card was made by my good pal Diana T and I wanted to share it with you on this very special Easter day.

Also wanted to share a little Easter fun I had with my two adorable nieces on Friday, they both love art and they love the Pumpkin kits!  So we had a lot of fun making Easter treats for each person that was coming to our Easter picnic today.


 Making a card for their Momma using some of the leftover Bunny Ears from the kit:
The Bunny Bags contain chocolate carrots:
Here is the video for the March paper pumpkin kit, it's a cute one!  If your getting this post via email you will need to click the Flying Stamper to watch the u-tube!
Easter Blessings to each of you,
 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin